The user is responsible for the content submitted and its accuracy. The latter assures Gambling365.com:
- the right to deliver to Gambling365.com all information submitted to it;
- the compliance with all applicable laws and regulations (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and spam laws included);
- no information submitted by the USER will contain any content regarded as slanderous, libelous, obscene, false or which disregards copyrights, rights of privacy, publicity or others;
- this service will be used for its intended purpose and not for illicit purposes such as the reverse engineering of the site and its processes and subsequent promotion of these alterations elsewhere. Certain content available on Gambling365.com, its products and services are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights of Gambling365.com and its licensors, affiliates and service providers. Unless expressly declared to the contrary, the user is not authorized to modify, alter or deface any trademark, service mark or other intellectual property made available by Gambling365.com.
The Site's Exemptions - Gambling365.com, affiliated companies and third party vendors, including distributors, will be exempt and indemnified from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses due to or related to any violation of the contents or copies provided by the user. Gambling365.com reserves the right to edit or eliminate any information when necessary following its judgment.
Gambling365.com reserves the right to remove any article from its site. Gambling365.com does not represent or support the accuracy or reliability of any information uploaded, displayed, or distributed through its service by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that reliance upon any such content (be it opinions, advices, statements or information) shall be at your sole risk.
Gambling365.com does not offer any warranties on the following subjects:
- its services may not be totally free from any sort of error (such as delays, interruptions, losses, omissions or defects);
- merchantability or suitability for print or broadcast;
- the user and Gambling365.com are unrelated parties under these Terms - nothing herein implies any sort of partnership, agency, joint venture, employment relationship or agreement.